THIS PORTAL ENABLES YOU TO VIEW AND ACCESS ALL YOUR DECLARATIONS
USE ADUABOOK: YOUR IT SUPPORT IN CUSTOMS OPERATIONS IN MEXICO
- You can monitor your operations with a single system, and prevent being overwhelmed by emails and increase your productivity.
- You will have full visibility of personalized online reports that are automatically generated.
- You will leverage information provided by the platform to make decisions in real time.
- Your digital file will be available online for up to five years.
PREVENT ERRORS AND FINES DUE TO LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OR SERVICE
- You will perform new operational procedures based on best practices and data, helping you prevent errors.
- You will comply with laws and regulations, and at the same time, stay informed on everything related to foreign trade.
- By foreseeing errors that result in sanctions imposed by the authorities, you will reduce risks prior to the customs clearance.
- We pre-audit all declarations before validating them.
- You have access to data interface and digital files.
- By improving communications, we reduce the margins for error.
Grupo Ei helps improve your tracking of operations to prevent costs due to delays.
NOTIFICATIONS OF ARRIVALS ON DIGITAL TABLETS (For ground customs)
- Shipment notifications in real time for ground customs
- Damage alerts
- Online information
MERCHANDISE REVIEW WITH DIGITAL DATA ENTRY
- Immediate identification of new products
- Information available in text and Excel files
- Data interface
- Barcodes generated to identify your merchandise
- Photographs of the merchandise and the documents attached to the shipment
- Inventory control (ground customs)
AUTOMATED MERCHANDISE SHIPPING
- A systemized process that tells the operator what they must load for ground customs
- Your emergencies handled responsibly and alerting the entire team for a positive outcome
- Documentation is double-checked against the load
- Each submission to customs clearance is verified through 30 filters
- Prevent fines, legal repercussions, and customs certification cancelations due to errors