SOME OF THE COMPANIES THAT TRUST GRUPO Ei
Our experience allows us to serve and advise large companies, helping them make their operations more efficient.
- You will have a single point of contact and your operations’ status in real time.
- Speed up processes, such as tariff classifications, compliance, and data entry, among others.
- Use the metrics we use so you can measure the effectiveness and find opportunities for improvement.
- Gain access to more than 100,000 square meters (1,076,391 square feet) of warehouses in Mexico and the US.
- Increase in your supply chain’s productivity and improve inventory control.
- We keep our clients up to date through our online courses and training.
- Consulting services regarding Mexican import and export laws are provided to each client.
- Get answers to questions on compliance, inventory control, and other topics.
- Get advice on choosing the best option for transporting your merchandise, depending on your company’s operations and needs.
- You will receive answers quickly, as well as your merchandise’s status at any time, enabling you to manage and improve the delivery of your products.
THE CUSTOMS BROKERAGE IN MEXICO WITH THE BROADEST COVERAGE
To allow you to optimize costs and improve logistics times, Grupo Ei features 3 key offerings:
- The leverage of 18 customs certifications to broaden your coverage and support your operations
- An in-house classification team to ensure the correct tariff clearance nationwide
- A single point of contact, who will help you follow up on all your operations
WITH GRUPO Ei, YOU CAN COUNT ON A TEAM THAT IS TRAINED AND ALWAYS EAGER TO IMPROVE
Grupo Ei is committed to high-quality processes by complying with Mexican laws to optimize your operations.